- Location: Bellville
- Dwelling Type: House
- NSFAS students are accepted
We have a live-in house mother on the premises and our office is also on the premises should the student have any queries or need assistance.
We provide the following facilities in the property:
- Each room has a bed, desk, chair and curtains, students should bring their own bedding, you can also bring a bar fridge for your room if you have one
- High speed wifi
- Laundry facilities
- 500m from the university bus route
- Aircons in most of the rooms
- Cleaning by one of our staff members once a week is provided for common use areas
- We provide pots and pans, microwave, fridge, freezer, cutlery, crockery, kettle and toaster in the kitchen, we encourage you to bring your own cutlery and crockery due to COVID regulations.
We provide a Television with Netflix in the lounge area
- Single room with en-suite x 1
- Single room x 1
- Double rooms x 7
- Triple Rooms x 2
Leases will be signed before occupation can take place. NSFAS students welcome, but we are not accredited. NSFAS students need to apply with finance office to get the money on either monthly or annual basis. We request proof of payment from NSFAS financial offices and your approved bursary.
Please fill in the above form and email it to [email protected] along with any queries you may have.